Stir-fried Garlic Brussels Sprouts are a great way of using up left over brussels sprouts or for simply adding a tasty side dish to your supper on a cold winters day.
You don’t HAVE to add the garlic if you don’t like it. If you don’t like it, leave it out!
Add a little crispy pancetta or crispy bacon at the end if you’re not feeding vegans or vegetarians
- Fresh brussels sprouts, with the outer layer taken off and then chopped into quarters
- A clove or two of fresh garlic, peeled and finely grated or crushed.
- A little olive oil for stir-frying
- Salt and Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Optional: A little crispy bacon or crispy pancetta
In a frying pan or wok, heat the olive oil over a medium heat
Add the brussels sprouts and stir constantly
Add in the grated garlic if using and keep serving
When the sprouts look like they’re soft enough turn off the heat
Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add in the crispy pancetta or crispy bacon if using and serve.
Related Topic : Side Dishes https://www.mamacoopskitchen.co.uk/side-dishes
Do you like talking about food, have questions about cooking or budgeting or want to share your own recipe ideas and cooking?
If so please join our Facebook Group by clicking here